10 Things I am Thankful For:
1. Obama was elected! To me, this means: Abortion is still legal, we have healthcare, and we don’t have people in our White House who support the guy who said rape babies are a gift of god.
2. The opportunity to start my own business, Pedalogical.
3. I have found great opportunities to engage in Philadelphia, and I have the time and resources to do so.
4. I have met fantastic people in Philadelphia who will continue to share opportunities with me and teach me new things.
5. My family is healthy
6. I have wonderful friends
7. I have an amazing husband
8. My lovely puppies
9. I am healthy
10. I have the opportunity to do this blog!